Exclamation ReFLeX! Admin abuse

In-Game Name at the time of abuse: [AoG] Tyler

Name of the admin who abused: [AoG] ReFLeX! <3 Sofii

Rule that the admin broke**: "As admin, you are to issue commands only in situations specified by server rules. That's right. No fun commands, no slaying the guy who headshot you, nothing. Anything outside of the offenses, and necessary punishments given in the Server Rules, will result in punishment. No questions asked, no exceptions."

Server: [AoG] WarZone

Time: 03.02.2014 - 16:39:42 (according to ban list)

Description of the event: The admin decided to ban me from warzone today for using an automatic rifle, even though automatic rifles were able to be used in warzone. I was never made aware that the ability to use an automatic rifle was a glitch.

Proof/s*: http://i.imgur.com/DBQnXCc.jpg

VortexFire#
    Your ban details: http://www.aogamers.org/bans/ban_list.php?bid=98809

Alright;

Well, on one hand Reflex shouldn't have done what he did, but on the other hand you should know that no one is allowed to use automatic rifles in [AoG] Webo Zone. But that doesn't mean that Reflex was right when he banned you, that was his bad part. However, I think it's obvious that automatic weapons are not allowed in the server, and the same thing goes to CT's shields. They're unlocked because of a glitch that will be fixed soon;

Wait for a staff/captain to give their opinions on this and take the necessary actions.
    Just my 2 cents.

VortexFire-

I was not aware that automatic rifles were not allowed in [AoG] Warzone. Numerous admins who saw me play throughout the day did not mention anything about my automatic rifle usage. If automatic rifles were against the rules, ReFleX! should have explained so rather than threatening anyone who uses it with a one day ban. I even asked him after the threat about the legality of automatic rifle usage in the server, to which he did not respond. Due to his lack of response, I continued using the automatic rifle because I thought he was just whining about my kills. ReFlex! responded to my behavior with a ban.

Born in KG
    1 day ban, not a big deal. If the day u were banned was not the first day playing in WZ you should've already been aware of everything. Anyways, just wait it out

All somo aware of the advantage a player using an automatic rifle, they are prohibited in killing ground & warzone, only because the problem we all know that changing map enabled SMOKE, SHIELD AND AUTOMATICS GUNS.

I called attention in over 4 opportunities to stop using it.

It seems disrespectful to ignore all my warnings.

PD:

For my part I see no abuse, but as a just and fair play for all players on the server, I do not at all affect that I played in the same team.

https://www.mediafire.com/?ob11bu1w2u3l63h
    Power by ReFLeX!

Quote Originally Posted by Timka View Post
    1 day ban, not a big deal. If the day u were banned was not the first day playing in WZ you should've already been aware of everything. Anyways, just wait it out
    It was my first day playing counter strike in 2 years. ReFlex! needs to learn how to properly communicate with players. I had been using the automatic rifle the whole day without any problems with other admins so I would not be aware of any current rules pertaining to it. To justify such a ban due to the short time length of the punishment is not acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by ReFLeX! View Post
    All somo aware of the advantage a player using an automatic rifle, they are prohibited in killing ground & warzone, only because the problem we all know that changing map enabled SMOKE, SHIELD AND AUTOMATICS GUNS.

I called attention in over 4 opportunities to stop using it.

It seems disrespectful to ignore all my warnings.
    I loved the fact that in those "opportunities" you never once actually referenced the server rule as a reason to stop using the automatic rifle. The only time I actually saw you say to anything related to my automatic rifle usage was when you said what I have in my proof: "AUTOMATICS WILL BANNED 1 DAY". Want to guess what I thought that meant? Exactly what it says. That automatic rifles will be banned in the server one day. I responded to this numerous times with something along the lines of until the automatic rifle is banned, I'll continue using it. You never once talked to me directly or responded to any of my questions pertaining to the rules. You did not slay me. You did not kick me. You outright banned me. Your authoritarian actions and improper usage of the of the ban command clearly shows how dangerously comfortable you are with the power you have.

Banned
    Hi,

Since the "automatic" wasn't restricted , u can't tell a Player what to use
    ReFLeX! ! I will not take any actions about this case but be carefull next time !
    Closed/

Thread Information