http://snowrsps.com
    ALL OUT GAMERS

Angry Wtf going on with flag server

1st thing i wanna ask, for what reason someone take off my admin with out even any reason.
    most reason why i donate for it, to ban, kick cheater, to slay campers with AWP. i really don't need it if server is clean!

and now is already for 3 days. cheaters playing free on server. with no hiding using AIM, and WALLHACK.
    it just killing me. and no admin.
    tell me how hakers not getting ban for 3 day.

WFT, seriously !

do some or on it please.

Keep your calm down, thanks.

You donated for 1 month
    Admin added date: 2/26/2016

You still have 7 more days, please wait for our Captain CCCD to reply here and explain what happened with your admin

P.S: Here is the link of that thread: http://aogamers.org/forums/showthrea...admin-Ben-Cole

[AoG] Veteran VortexFire aka Promise.
    Leader; Team War Zone and Silent Soldiers.

[AoG] The Boss [AoG] CrazyChocolateChipDaddy's Avatar
    Okay Ben here is the reason I removed your admin from you. I had several reports on you that my Server Manager, Assistant Server Manager, and Staff had several time tried to communicate to you on what and how to do things in All out Gaming community. Mostly if you had listened, it's on how to do things the right way. My Server Admins and Donate Admins have only one way of admining while in game. This wasn't the only time this had happened. It was many other reports of you deliberately ignoring thing being told to you.

Look I of all people who have been playing CS for well over 16 years now knows how it is to play in game, instead of hitting spectate to observe that recent wave of questionable kills that one player does. When I was entering the server you had admin in I saw more then 5 people Calling for an Admin to ban an obvious hacker. Now mind you I was timing what was said to you and how long it would take to see if you would do anything and unfortunately for that part you did nothing and played like nothing was wrong, Therefore I had to go and ban and obliterate that hacker. Mind you this is something that all my Admin Squad know to do even if they are Donate Admins they know to stop playing and deal with specing out a player to be sure this player isn't cheating. This is what is expected by all admins to do.

Now you come in here and want to continue to have admin there has to be a change of how you do things in my commmunity, not just come in and say "WTF Seriously" To me of all people in this community, you don't get to come in here and give attitude for what could have been avoided if you were actually listening to the Main People who are in charge of keeping the order and rules enforced for the server you have Admin in.

I am going to expect to see some professionalism from you on this, and a ton of Decorum to convince me that you deserve to continue to have admin provided to you. Remember that Donate Admin, is a Privileged not a "I gave money now give me your admin!" If this continues you will never have admin even if you donate, remember our rules in donate admins admin can be removed with no Refunds if our rules aren't followed 100%.

On this I want to know what will be done by you on this matter?

Cheers
    [AoG]CrazyChocolateChipDaddy40

ALL OUT GAMERS
    too much words from you.
    i don't need admin, if you keep hakers away from server. people always cry, there some kinds see cheaters in some good players. when i was admin i never seen really cheats if i do i would ban them. so whatever i don't care about admin. but you should at least talk to me first or give a warning! but you just take it off, and that's it, because i slay, kick campers with awp or so? good luck

[AoG] Server Manager [AoG] K.O.KILLZ's Avatar
    This is precisely why you lost admin privileges. You don't slap, slay, or kick cheaters. They get banned, period. Also, ignoring staff doesn't help your cause dude. You saying that there weren't hackers when you were playing is just outright incorrect. I personally banned like 3 hackers while you just ignored my requests for help and kept playing.
    KILLZ

ALL OUT GAMERS
    so, when i BUY admin, for MONEY, I should work and check every other player? i'm playing for rest not to work, if I see a real cheat i would ban them, and i don't have to check every message in chat really!

Capture The Flag!!! [AoG] Rambo_william_Jim's Avatar
    You didn't buy admin, you donated for admin what's different. You said you read and undestood all rules, but it seems you didn't. In our rules we specify that donating doesn't guarantees getting admin for many reasons or that it can be removed for many others too.

If it's your first time as admin and you don't have amx experiense you are suposed to listen to us very carefully because we don't want legit players slayed/kicked/banned. Many times you asked me for help, i told you to add me on steam ( it took 3 days for you to do it) then i explained you many things but you kept playing while i was talking to you and the next day you asked me the same cause you didn't listen to me.

I have no problem to explain you all again if you listened to me, but if while i'm talking to you you're playing then i won't do it again, and to avoid having problems with legit and loyal players CCCD decided to remove your admin to see if we could catch your attention, but we didn't until now (2 weeks after your admin was removed).

I would give you another oportunity just because I'm a good person and i don't want you to go and said that we stole your money ( what it's not true), but it doesn't deppend of me.

If you don't mind me talking here, Ben, we understand you donated to All Out Gamers and we appreciate your donation. But when you are signed up as an admin we have rules every admin needs to follow. Donating for admin doesn't mean you are a "VIP". You have obligations to do not to laze around and only ban people who kill you. It is a job to stay in specs for a few rounds and check players for hackers not just play the whole time until a hacker appears in front of you. Things don't work like that. And for God's sake, don't argue with Higher Ranks they are Veterans here please respect them. And like Rambo said, we don't want you to think we scammed you, you have rules to follow.

P.S - "Admin" doesn't mean slap, slay, kick campers with AWP, that's immature and selfish of you
    Last edited by [AoG] SexyBack; 03-22-2016 at 08:12 AM. Reason: I was typing suddenly Rambo posted before me xd
    You u fuck.

ALL OUT GAMERS
    just do your work on server, that's it. i don't want to WORK for i donate. really. when i playing i getting rest. i don't want be responsible for every other cheat or player.

[AoG] The Boss [AoG] CrazyChocolateChipDaddy's Avatar
    Again thank you for the donation, but if you can't do what is asked don't donate for admin due to this comes with great trust and responsibility.
    Since you dont understand this don't donate for admin.
    Cheers and matter is closed.
    [AoG]CrazyChocolateChipDaddy40

Thread Information