http://snowrsps.com

Thread: See you later.

Banned

Talking See you later.

ENG:
    Damn, I knew it was crap, but now I know it sucks the asshole of "Gonad The Retard". I'm banned for insulting him, haha, I admit it but the idiot gives me destroy for "Nothing" every time I go in and kill him pisses. What? Does it bother you that a Non-Steam fuck you? Whatever, I've been uploaded I do not know how many fucking posts showing proof that I do not use those crappy mods but anyway this corrupt this shit. It's no good, because they do not do anything. It was nice to play for a few months, but do not be sad. "Gonad The Retard" I can come in anytime, Ha ha, I imagine all the players that will give you ban because they think it's me. but nothing. A warm and warm welcome.

ESP:
    Diablos, sab?a que era una basura, pero ahora s? que es una mierda el "Gonad The Retard". Estoy Baneado por insultarlo, jaja, lo admito pero el idiota me da (Destroy) por "Nada" cada vez que entro. ?Que? ?Te molesta que un Non-Steam te de por culo? Lo que sea, ya eh subido no se cuantos jodidos post mostrando pruebas de que no uso esas porquerias de mods pero de todos modos esta corrupto esta mierda. No sirve de nada, por que no hacen nada. Fue agradable jugar por unos meses, pero no te pongas triste "Gonad The Retard" puedo entrar cuando sea, Ja ja, me imagino todos los jugadores que le daran ban por cree que soy yo. pero nada. Un cari?oso abraso y saludo.

ATT: I smell you, i swear.

Banned
    I don't like players who think they can disrespect admins on the server, you weren't welcome in there and you kept coming back, now you stay the fuck off it.

Banned
    "YOU" you started first to clarify. Walking from blazing to destroying, I answered you several times decently but NO, you continued with the abuse. I can do the same myself but previously I did not because I wanted to do it in a "legal" way but I see that not even you let play quietly. That reminds me that it happened with "Go hard like putin" and also made the same shit, until I stop entering the server. The only thing that saves you is that you donate to the server. Otherwise you will be banned from all the abuse reports you make. So stop being the one who does not know anything, by the way, so you did the first BAN you gave me.

Banned
    I dont donate to anything kid, Putin was banned for cheating, your banned for disrespecting admins. Follow your own advice and "see you later"

Thread Information