Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is going on!!!???

JackaL
    AoG Classic
    5:15 pm EST 02.24.18
    AoG Booya
    Hacks/IP Changer

Why r u guys wasting my time??? Why r u keep banning me ??? 1st ban no proof of hacks , 2nd ban i showed u screenshots ( no hacks!!!!!!), 3rd ban now what!!????? What Hacks now?? Why IP changer? All my games is the same IP , never changed it, even dont know how to do it .... 3 bans in 3 weeks!!!!!!!

x
    Post your screenshots from dust2 that are in your cstrike folder
    Last edited by x; 02-25-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Thank u , X! I dont have any screenshots from todays game ... all i have in my cs folder r screenshots from last ban ( ballbarian took them)
    Waiting for the demo , it also suppose to show if screeshots were taken or not ( in case u dont believe me )

x
    You should have 15 screenshots on dust2. Post those

I was banned form Assault , not dust2 , my last ban i posted pics form dust 2

x
    The demo I saw showed massive amounts of tracing. The only way you will be unbanned is if you provide the 15 screen shots gonad took of you on dust2. I also think its time for you to buy cs on steam if you are legit.
    Last edited by x; 02-25-2018 at 05:48 PM.

x
    You have 2 options. Post the 15 SS or buy cs on steam. Either way Im not sure I'd like to unban you unless you buy cs on steam. To much tracing and acquired skills that take years to learn. Your fishy.
    Last edited by x; 02-25-2018 at 07:23 PM.

x
    I will give you 48 hours to respond to defend yourself
    Last edited by x; 02-27-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Skills , that taking years to learn... Good point , X ! Thats is definately not my 1st year playing CS , Im not sure how old r u admins , but i think half of u were walking under the table when i start playing CS! If i would use hacks ( look at my stats ) , would i have 10 kills and 10 deaths like last time when i was banned from assault? I dont think so! I ve never used hacks , im too old for that shit , not interesting at all!!! All im trying to do is play my game when i have time , thats it ....
    And im not willing to spend any money on this or other games.
    I appreciate u take care of this unban appeal , but where r admins who banned me ?? Where r demos , that proving i was using any hacks ? I thought i have a right to see demos/prove of me hacking, otherwise - Unban.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information