Thread: Screenshots

ALL OUT GAMERS

Screenshots

Hello, I am a videogame player that did not know anything about transactions on the internet, so I had to download videogames without paying.

To play counter strike I visited a internet cafe to do so, they had steam accounts.

An administrator complained about players who had no access to a steam account, before that he took screenshots of my gameplay, screenshots that I have on my "cstrike" folder, since I am not a technician or know anything about hacking or coding I would like to know what those screenshots mean and how it affects the status of my account, my valve anti cheat status I mean.

If you could help me that would be great to know what can I do after that... or anything

Thank you

admins can take ''screenshots'' of you to see if you are using a wallhack. the ''screenshots'' appear in your cstrike folder. if you get banned and you make a ban appeal here you have to provide those ''screenshots'' here. if you are not using wallhack then there is no reason to worry about anything.

Thread Information